“The research paper consists of three distinct assignments:
– Write an individual research paper on a selected topic of project management
– PPT presentation of the research paper (example topics are listed below). Select a topic from the following list on which you would like to conduct an in-depth investigation: (ANY ONE)
-Project management critical success factors.
– Challenges of global virtual projects.
– Future development of project management.
– Soft skills of project management.
– The relationship between project management and the overall performance of a company.
Final research paper (see rubric) with the following requirements:
– 10 -12 pages in content length plus cover page, references
– 12 font-size, 1€ margins, double-spaced.
– Including only one figures, tables, etc.
– APA references
– Minimum six (6) sources – at least four (4) from peer reviewed journals
– Include an abstract, introduction, and conclusion
– See rubric for more detailed grading criteria
– APA Format Resource: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10
IMPORTANT- The paper should NOT be plagiarized ( please attach plagiarism report after completion)
4 Note: Other topics of interest can be proposed with prior approval of the instructor. Some good questions to ask yourself before turning in your research paper:
ï‚§ Is the paper clear and concise?
ï‚§ Is the title appropriate?
ï‚§ Is the paper of optimal length?
ï‚§ Is the paper well organized?
ï‚§ Does the abstract summarize well?
ï‚§ Are individual ideas assimilated well?
ï‚§ Are wording, punctuation, etc. correct?
ï‚§ Is the paper well motivated?
ï‚§ Is interesting problem/issue addressed?
ï‚§ Is knowledge of the area demonstrated?
ï‚§ Have all key reference been cited?
ï‚§ Are conclusions valid and appropriate?