“Discussion question. Pick any two and write. Due today!
This is the Discussion Question thread where you will earn your participation for the week. As noted in the Instructor Policies, you must post 3 substantive comments over 2 or more days to earn the full allotment of participation points. The words in your signature do not count toward the word count in your comment. If you repeat the question, those words do not count toward the word count. Your comment must be at least 100 words (not 95, 98, or 99 words) to be considered as substantive.
Provide comments to the following topics of your choice as replies to the threads that I created. Do not post a new response. You are not required to comment on every topic.
Topic 1: Purchasing a Computer
Many people have gone through or are going through the process of purchasing a computer. Based on your previous experience and/or the new knowledge you gained by reading this week’s content:
* What factors will you be considering in the purchase of your next computer?
Topic 2: Purchasing a Smartphone
Just like purchasing a desktop or laptop computer, many people have gone through the process of purchasing a smartphone. Based on your previous experience and/or the new knowledge you gained by reading this week’s content:
* What factors will you be considering in the purchase of your next smartphone?
Topic 3: Favorite Apps
Apps for our smartphones are becoming more and more important as they add convenience, productivity, and other value to our everyday lives.
* What are some of your favorite apps?
* What value do they add to your life?
Topic 4: Mobile Ads
The growth of wireless technology has contributed to an increase in advertising through our mobile devices. Based on your own personal experiences:
* What advantages and disadvantages do you see with the mobile marketing approach as it relates to advertisers and consumers?
Topic 5: Smart Homes
Research the technology available for “”smart”” homes.
* What are some “”smart”” home technologies that you have – or someone you know has?