1. Which of the many views of the data that Romeo provided shows the most promise to help answer the question of why the patient experience scores have slipped?
2. What do you think of Kat Vasilova’s approach to data analysis?
3. Discuss the connection Sylvia Sosa found between the mysterious Spanish calls and the patient experience scores.
4. There is a difference between correlation and causation, as represented by Sylvia Sosa’s incredulity that the automated calls were to blame. Discuss how data analysis helps us move beyond correlation and into causation.
5. Discuss how the degree of cultural competency of an organization can affect patients’ satisfaction.