“Please read the following article, and address the questions that appear below in a four-page paper:
Alvarez, C., Greene, J., Hibbard, J., & Overton, V. (2016). The role of primary care providers in patient activation and engagement in self-management: a cross-sectional analysis. BMC Health Services Research, 16, 85. http://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-016-1328-3
1. What research question did the authors set out to answer?
2. List the variables examined in this study.
3. What type of bias is inherent to the study design used in the study?
4. Which type of PCP is most likely to indicate more positive beliefs about the importance of patient knowledge and involvement in his/her care? (Table 1)
5. Identify the results that are statistically significant, list the highest tercile percentages for those items and their respective p-value. What does the difference in p-value mean? (Table 2)
6. What limitations were noted with regard to the study€™s findings and conclusions?
Length: 4 pages typed, double-spaced, APA format.